18 May 2010

Teens' craze - my teens' craze

Teens have lots of crazes: tattoos, piercings, dressing about just one colour (most of the time black), diets, big nails, the most expensive sneakers or the most sophisticated mobile phone.
I have my teens' craze too and I am a kind of manipulator to achieve some of them.
I have always wanted to put a piercing in the top of my ear, but my mum didn't agree and forbade me. She was always saying that I had done two holes and it was enough. So, my holes were done since I was 18 months and they were very large so, I could put not only one earring, but two earrings on one hole. This expertise impressed my mother a lot and she hated when I did that. So, I was always saying that it was her fault, because she didn't let me to do a piercing.
One day, it was almost Christmas, and my aunt wanted to offer me a present and she asked me what I wanted. I answered that I wanted to do a piercing on the top of my ear. She agreed, but my mother didn’t. My aunt talked to my mother and a little unwillingly my mother gave my aunt permission to take me to do my piercing.
I like tattoos, but my parents don’t, so I have to wait if I want to do one. If I had a tattoo, maybe it would be flowers on my right foot and a letter on my hand or on my wrist.
Nails are other teens' craze that I have. My nails are very important for me. I am always looking at them and cleaning them. When it's possible I go to the manicure and when a nail breaks it's scandalous. The colour of my nails says what I am feeling, so if my nails are black I am very sad. If you don't see any colour on my nails it means that I am very happy.
In general, a very frequent teens' craze is dressing like their idols. This can be dangerous because of the diets. Teenagers think that making diets and looking well will solve all their problems.
Being a teenager is not easy but being a teenager with crazes it's still more complicated.

Alexandrina, 1008

No comments: