3 May 2010

Creative Writing by André Pedrosa

There is a whole sense of freedom in that space, the freedom of relations, which allows crossing body and soul. A flux of that freedom runs through my hand while I caress her face. I take the other to her trunk, I make it glide to her waist, and with a natural token, with no effort, I pull her up to me and sit her on my legs; and then I enjoy the moment when she’s so close to me. She’s thrown an unbashful glance by me, of crazy flaming temptation to which she replies with her seductive look, saucy in inhibiting my state of security. I take the control of the situation by changing our positions, making her slide through my haunch until she reaches the bed so surprisingly comfortable where we are. While I’m doing it, I cast my own body back, to fall again on her side. However she turns me back on, the curves of her body stand out this way, all her definite structure is now enhanced and I delight myself with this image.
I dare to touch her, surround her with tenderness and whisper in her ear that I love her intensely. It’s a permanent attitude, a constant movement (…)
In the morning, we are woken by the dusk. I move to relax the muscles but while doing that I awake her angelic body. She’s firmly wrapped around me, and causes me a pleasant shiver when stretches out. I settle down, half raised, and see that she also does it; follows me with her eyes and appraises the situation, looking for the best way not to separate her body from mine.
I feel her back being thrown on my chest, and at that moment we got back in time, seeing ourselves in memories of a happy life, memories that occupy our minds and draw in our lips a cheerful smile.
Then, I hold her hands, as the day goes on.

André Pedrosa, 901

No comments: