26 May 2010

I dream about...

I have many dreams and one of them is to become, one day, an excellent worker at a computer store. Obviously it isn’t a job where I can earn much money but as I love computers and other stuff related to technology, it would be great!
In these summer holidays I will probably go to work at a computer store as an assistant. I’m going to help with some small tasks that I’m able to do in order to gain some experience, which would be helpful in the future. It would be very nice because it’s in Vila do Conde and I usually spend my vacations there!
To get my dream job I need to get essentially very good marks, so I can get into the university. I want to take a degree in ITC because nowadays a wide knowledge about the subject is needed.


Diogo Carvalho e António Passos, 901

No comments: