18 May 2010

Alyssa's Diary

10th September 2010
Dear Sophie,

School will start on September 15. This summer was fabulous because my parents let me work in a bar next to the beach.
For me this is a big step because I know that my parents trust me. I have worked 3 months and I have earned 1500$. It was an amazing experience, because at the same time I can work and at the end of a day of work I will meet my friends at the beach.
I met a very pretty boy. His name is Peter and he has worked with me at Beach Bar, he is very cool and really nice.
Tomorrow I will go to the shopping to buy some school supplies and new clothes.
Next summer I will work in the Beach Bar with Peter... he gave me his phone number, maybe tomorrow I will go with him to the cinema,... I think I have a crush on Peter or not or maybe yes, it’s so very complicated...
Well, today I have done lots of things; I went to the beach and to Mary’s swimming pool too.
At this moment I am in the car going to my grandmother’s house. Today it is her birthday, she is 87 years old and I love her so much. She helps me in all things I need; she is very special to me.
I’m always listening “Last Kiss”, it’s an amazing music and when I listen to this music I think of Peter; he is very special to me.
It was the best summer I have ever had.
Well, we’ve finally arrived to granny's house… I need to go; tomorrow I’ll tell you everything about Peter and what I have done.
Big kisses and hugs,
Alyssa


Anna, 902

No comments: