23 November 2009

We are thankful for

I especially thank my brother because he teaches me a lot of things. I thank my parents for helping me when I need and of course I thank my friends.
Thank you for all Aryan
I thank the friends and family I have
Thanks for my family, friends and best friends. I’m so proud because I can trust them and when I need, they help me. Thanks for everything, and the most important thing is that I’m HAPPY.
Thanks for the support they always give me, because when I need they are always by my side
I'm thankful for the friends I have
Thanks for helping me when I need
I'm thankful for being who I am and for my family and my friends
Thanks for the friends and family I have
I thank for the friends I have
I thank for all my friends and for my family
I thank all my friends
Thanks for the friends and family
I thank my friends forever
I thank my best friends. I also thank my sweet family
I would like to thank my family and friends for the support
I thank the friends and the family
Thanks Lord for all that you have given me in my life: my family, my friends and my conscience to make good decisions
Thanks for helping me and my parents
Thanks for the best friends I have
Thanks for everything
Thanks for everything
Thanks for the friends I have
I'm thankful for who I am and for my family and my friends
I thank the friends and family I have
I thank my friends forever
I thank the friends and family I have


902

No comments: