22 November 2009

André wrote...

July 2009

Hi Bárbara!
In the last letter I forgot to tell you something.
The great news is that last summer I went into Paredes de Coura Festival with Margarida. It was difficult to convince her but when I told her that Franz Ferdinand were going to act, she immediately changed her mind.
We stayed there for four days, and during that time we only thought in one thing: music!
The best moment, was when Franz Ferdinand played “Ulysses” and “This Fire”, our favorite songs. It was something out of the world!
Other bands like Oasis, The Gift, and so many more also played at the festival, but the audience’s behavior wasn’t as bad as we were expecting.
There were no strange events, thank god! The only strange moment was seeing Margarida sleeping! Oh my god! How loud she snored!
I loved it; I really hope you’ve also enjoyed seeing Alice Cooper at Switzerland!
Music rules!

I hope to hear from you soon,
All the best,
André


André Pedrosa, nº5, 901

No comments: