27 October 2009

Who am I?

Hello! My name is Alexandrina. I am 15 years old. I am funny.
I live in Vila Nova de Famalicão with my family. I like living here because it is a nice place. In this town I have everything near: my school, supermarkets, baker's shops... That's really amazing.
I study at D. Sancho I Secondary School. I like my school. My best friends are here. The school is nice and the teachers are cool. We do a lot of activities there. D. Sancho is different from other schools. I like the relationship between teachers and students very much. I like the canteen's food too.
In my free time I like listening to music, going to the scouts meetings or camping with the scouts. I also like studying and watching television (series). But there is one thing that I really love, that I really need, which is writing. I like writing for children.
This is who I am.

Alexandrina, 1008

No comments: