20 October 2009

Me, myself and I

My name is ***** but everyone calls me *** or ***. I’m 17 and I was born on February ** 1992 in Vila Nova de Famalicão. Now I live in Gavião with my mom, my brother and my dog.
I failed in the 10th grade because I didn’t really know what I wanted to do, so I got in Languages and Humanities but without the spirit of succeeding. I know that if I had made an effort, I would have passed. However, I think that failing was good to me because it made me see what I really wanted. In my second 10th grade I attended the same course, I passed all the subjects and I improved my marks. I can honestly say that I finished the school year successfully.
In my spare times I like to be with my family, friends and boyfriend. I like to text sms and be on the computer. I’m a little addicted to taking pictures, so my big dream is to be a photographer. I love to play with my dog and my godson. My favourite subjects are History, Maths and Spanish.
I don’t really like English because I have a lot of difficulties but I have the luck to count on my brother and a friend to help me overcome these difficulties. I don’t like to be angry with people because I get really irritable. My family says I have a complicated character because I’m too explosive and I easily get nervous. I’m an extreme person, either I’m too happy or I’m so irritable that I have pity on the ones who are with me but I don’t get irritable very often. I consider myself a friend of my friend, nice, fun and a talkative person. I don’t give up easily. When I want something I fight until the end.

****** *****, 1108

No comments: