4 November 2008

A Story Told by...

Hello. I’m Gordon Spencer and I’m 18 years old. I’m writing this letter to tell the world about how a bully feels.
I really don’t know why I hurt people! Maybe it’s because I need people’s attention, maybe because I want respect or just because I want to be popular…
I’m orphan of father and mother and right now I’m living with my aunt Isabella. When I entered High School no one liked me…But then I met a boy named James. He showed me the school and introduced me to some people. They told me that if I wanted attention I had to do bad things to other people. All I wanted was attention so I did what they told me! I started calling names but then I entered a whole different level of bullying – aggression and stealing.
I only stopped doing this when I realized I didn’t have to do bad things to get people's
attention...But when I realized it, it was already too late.
My aunt was called to school and I was expelled.
My advice is: don’t ever do bad things to get attention from others…it doesn’t work! Now I’m working at a construction site and all my dreams of having a successful career faded away…
Daniel 901

No comments: