25 November 2008

André said...

When I turned thirteen years old, I thought that a new world would appear into my life, adolescence. It was a huge change which altered my personality. Now, I can talk about me and who I am.
I love theatre and history is one of my passions, in fact I want it to be part of my future.
I’m crazy for music! Abba, Mika, Phantom Planet, Norah Jones, to sing... Thriller and the nicest kids in town to dance... And all the others to listen!
I would like to visit England or Scotland, but Famalicão or any other place where I am with my friends is good.
Tennis is one of my hobbies but I also spend lots of time reading or playing computer games.
My idols aren’t famous people but friends of mine and who I admire a lot.
Fourteen, here I come, be prepared!
André Pedrosa, 801

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good text...
I think you would like to have fourteen, so the next year have to be prepared to receive you...

Anonymous said...

Do you want to have 14 years old?

You have to put in your text that you're crasy about that too.
x)

I'm Jocking.
Congragilations!
You're text is briliant!