4 November 2008

The Other Side...

Hi. My name is John Smith and I’m 22 years old.
In my high school years I was a victim of bullying and I’m writing this letter to tell you about the hell that I lived in…
Since I entered kindergarten I was a victim of bullying. I was short, fat and I worn glasses, so I had all the “motives” to be a victim of bullying. The kids there called me bad names, punched me, kicked me, stole my stuff, etc. Once, a bully caught me in a dark alley and punched me! He broke my glasses and ripped my clothes… When I got home my mom asked me what had happened and I told her that I fell and broke my glasses because I was afraid!
When I entered high school I was always away from people because I feared them and the bullies were always messing me around…
When I got really annoyed and tired of this whole situation I talked to the principal of my school and told him what I had been through in the last years…He expelled the bullies and I discovered that they were hurting other people too!
After they were gone I was relieved and I made some friends, went out on dinners and I even got a girlfriend.
My advice is: tell your parents and the people at your school about what’s happening with you and insist so that the people stop annoying you and you can be happy! :)
Daniel 901

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grande Daniel :D