19 November 2011

Warner Bros Madrid

WLet´s go to Warner Park in Madrid - a theme park about cartoons.
In this park, we can have loads of fun in coasters, see shows, eat in the different restaurants and buy souvenirs in the gift shops.
The park is divided in four areas: the Warner Bros Studios, the Old West Territory, the Hollywood Boulevard and the best of them, the Cartoon Village. I like the coasters very much so I try them all from Batman to the Escape, or the Coaster Express, or Superman, or Tom and Jerry, or MR Freeze, or the adventure of Scooby Doo and many more. After all that speed and ups and downs, I feel hungry and I look for a nice restaurant to eat something. In the Gotham City Grill, I eat the best hamburgers from the entire park, hamburguesas a la parrilla. Then, I walk around the park to see some of the many thematic statues, and to take some pictures near Bat Mobile statue.
Whenever you’re bored come to Warner Park and you will not regret it at all


Flávio, Luís e Marta_901

No comments: