15 March 2011

About Not Romeo and Juliet

Daniela said:
I loved “Not Romeo and Juliet”. It was a really funny play and it was super interesting because it tells us the story of “Romeo and Juliet” in a simple way! I think it was even better to everybody because the actor came to us and talked to the audience. In my opinion that is very important to make a play pleasant. I would totally repeat the experience!
Carolina said:

Thursday, we went to see a play. This play was about the story of Romeo and Juliet in a different way! The play is called “Not Romeo and Juliet”. It was very funny and interesting, because the actors talked to the public the all play! I would like to see it again!
César said:
It was very nice! We could participate on the play and that was wonderful because we could see how it is to be on stage and how it feels like to be watched by many people. When I was Romeo I was a little scared, but then I became comfortable with my character! The show was very exciting and very helpful to improve English, because we improved our ability to understand the English people. I think the way they improvised was fantastic, for example the “killer finger”! in the beginning, the actors and the public were very nervous, but then, the stress was gone and the show was awesome!
802

1 comment:

Andre Rodrigues said...

I also liked the piece, was very fun and had interception with the audience.
With this piece got to know better the history of Romeo and Julliette.