27 January 2009

Dear Granny

12th November, 2008
This is the first day that I write to you. My English teacher asked me to write a diary to an imaginary friend and I thought of you because you are the person who I trust and miss the most!
Dear Granny, after you left, Kika, Inês and Beta have been my true friends, my second family… I feel very good with them!
My brother, your grandson, Afonso is a little bit boring but I love him!
Painting is my favourite hobby because I am having painting lessons now!
Tomorrow, I'll tell you more things…
Bye, I love you Granny!


13th November, 2008
Hi Granny! Are you fine? Better than me, you should be…
Today I am a bit tired because this is the day when I have more lessons.
I’m very worried with grandfather because I think that he misses you too. He was never lonely and now he spends the whole time alone… Take care of him please!
I wrote in my schoolbag a sentence “someone’s watching over me” because I think that it applies to us… You are watching over me, aren't you? I’m sure that you are. You don’t know how much I miss you.

I like my new school. However, I miss some things of the other school, for example my friends. However, I’m so disappointed with them! Kika tells me to try to understand but I can’t…
I am listening a romantic song (Fall For You – Secondhand Serenade); it’s so beautiful… like you!
Sweet Granny, I'm going to watch TV… I'll write to you tomorrow, I promise! Bye Bye…

Juliana, 802

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the text written by Juliana! It is really good

Anonymous said...

I loved the text of the Juliana is really a great writer:)