27 January 2009

About Jamie Oliver's School Dinners - 902

Hi! My name is Alexandrina.My school doesn't have a typical menu. The food is varied and the students like it.My favourite dish is steak with mushrooms and rice. It's a little unhealthy, but... Jamie's campaign is important for schools which have unhealthy menus. We should take good care of our health. It's our most precious gift. Now choose from below the unhealthy things you shouldn't eat...



Hello! My name is AnOcAs*, and I am 14 years old.
I don’t eat at school every day, just on Tuesdays, but I like the food a lot.
My favourite dish is fish sticks with spring rice, it’s healthy because it doesn’t have too many calories.
I think that Jamie’s campaign is important because he proves that healthy food can be as tasty as unhealthy food.

No comments: