28 May 2008

A friend in a letter

A few days ago, I was reading a magazine, when something called my attention.
A girl put an ad in a magazine speaking about her. She said that she liked to do theatre, meet people, and listen to music, read, write, and a lot of other funny things.
I thought she was very much like me and I sent her a letter. I talked about me, I asked some questions about her, etc …
Sometime later, she sent me a letter too. She answered all my questions and she asked some too of course.
She is really nice and we are very good friends, now. We like to do the same things, we talk and tell our secrets to each other, we share texts because we both like writing, we share our opinions about our teachers or our parents too…
Sometimes, when I send my letter, I am anxious to have the answer back. When the letter isn’t delivered on time I get very nervous but when I held it in my hands I am as happy as ever.
Some people say that a friendship doesn’t cost anything, but I use to say that my friendship costs a stamp and an envelope.



André Pedrosa, 701

No comments: