13 March 2008

The promise you made II

For next year, we wish health for everybody. We also wish peace, love and a better year than the one that is coming to the end.
Joana no. 14
Sandra no. 27



In the New Year I promise to change my life, I will study very hard for the tests and exams.
Rui Jorge Sá no. 26




Next Year I will study hard.
Ricardo Vieira no. 24



Next Year I will study harder.
Tiago Rebelo no.31

Next Year I hope we reduce air pollution.
Carlos Alexandre Silva no.8



Next year I promise to study hard for tests and exams.
Nelson Pereira no. 22



Next year I will study English and try to stop world pollution.
Hugo Silva no. 13




Next year I hope to achieve my objectives.
Ana Gomes no. 4

Next year I wish I could have better marks.
Joana Oliveira no. 17




Next year seize the day and take the beat of life.
Daniela Coelho no.11





I hope to achieve my goals next year.
Be happy and have fun because life is just two days.
Cristiana Silva no. 10




I promise to go on studying to achieve my aims.
Happy New Year!
Vânia Ribeiro no. 33





I promise that I will study next year.
Ana Rita Ferreira no. 5




Next year I wish to be happy and make my close family and friends happy too:
Joana Matos no. 16




Next year I promise to change my behaviour and I am going to study a lot for all subjects.
Marco André no. 21




Next year I promise to study more often and I wish to be healthy.
Jorge Costa no. 18





In the New Year I wish to get better marks because I want to go to University and I wish peace for everybody.
Rafael Matos no. 23





In the Year 2008 I hope to be happy and achieve my goals, namely have good marks.
Ana Oliveira

I promise to work harder and try to improve my marks.
Happy New Year!
Raquel Sousa no. 24




I promise to try to work harder to have good marks.
Sílvia Costa no. 29





In 2008 I hope to have better marks.
Hilário Rocha no.12




Life is the present, take the best of it!
Good Year 2008!
Catarina Silva no.9





I hope the New Year will be an excellent year for all of us.
Happy 2008!
Andreia Marques no.7







Next year I promise to improve my behaviour and I promise to study hard for English.
Manuel João no. 20





My objective for next year is to study harder to get better marks.
Luís Nogueira no.19

No comments: