11 February 2010

My Favourite Hobby

My favourite hobby is listening to music and, eventually, make music too.
I do it almost everywhere and anytime. Unfortunately, I don’t have too much time to do it, my free time is short. If I could, I’d do it all the time.
I like many types of music but it is all about the rock: alternative, grunge, new wave, psychedelic, indie…
Music is the only thing I can trust, music is always there to support me, in the bad and hard times and also in the good ones.
Now, I’m learning how to play the guitar and I do it with a friend that is very connected to music too, but when I’m home, I do it all on my own.
I enjoy to write lyrics because it sets me free, and I love to have my own world this way.
Me, my guitar, my Mp3…it’s all that I need to live happily.

Ana Rita Duarte - 1014

No comments: