12 December 2007

Sing my song - Solitude


How many times, do I ever try to run?
How many times, do I ever try to hide myself?
Waiting, forgotten, for someone who’ll never come
How many times, do I ever come back to your arms?

Oh solitude, stay with me
There’s only you
Oh solitude, there’s forever me and forever you
And together we break from inside…

How can you torture me so sweetly?
Why can’t I escape from your heavy spell?
Why do all the questions end up in your silence?
Why do all the reasons fall at your demand?

Oh solitude, stay with me
There’s only you

Oh solitude, I can’t abandon you,
I can’t leave you, not a part of me…

Don’t go solitude, unless you…
Don’t leave solitude, don’t you?
Hold on to me solitude, revive me and express me
And then when I’ll be in the highest sky…

Cut my wings, see me fall back into your arms…
Sara Marques, 1009

No comments: